Thursday, May 8, 2014

blog 10

I think i have prolonged this project long enough, so i am going to start working on it. What i have been doing is skating a lot but i haven't been filming. I been trying to start making my own designs for t-shirts and boards but i couldnt figure out the program. The system is called adobe, and you can basically do everything from creating videos and photoshop projects to creating video games. My only problem is that i have no idea how to function it and make it work. My friends is pretty good at using the program but he always flakes when i try to ask him for help. On top of that i've been pretty busy so i never get around to it.
It safe to say the project was a fail, but the goal is still there. I couldn't really get it started considering my financial issue. Plus i didn't work on getting followers on our instagram cause i never posted anything. Even though i failed to expand the company this year, I'm still going to continue to work on this project even though out college. this is something i truly want and i willing to invest and make it happen. On the bright side, I got much better at skateboarding and committing tricks. As for the project, i need to start coming up with some good topics on what i will be saying in front of the class. Mr Lee just informed us that we will be presenting for 5 minutes, so i better start getting to work.
what i could and will do is i will make 1 shirt, so at least i have one product on the market. the world will know about Project Mish. A great thing about today's society is skateboarding is only getting bigger and bigger. I'm excited for the future of Project Mish.
Any followers would be great! Check out our instagram: Skate_projectmish








Displaying photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment