Friday, April 18, 2014

blog 8

We are finally starting our character designs. I'm excited to start making our designs for our T-shirts. My friend Albert is even going to help download his design software, so i could make and design right from home. We've had a couple meetings these past weeks about how week could get fans and support from our community. We talked about making posters and creating stickers and stick them everywhere so people at least start getting familiar with the name PROJECT MISH. My close friend who had moved to mexico just returned. He's pretty well connected with the skater community and he happy to help.
 We also made some updates in my theme we want to portray. We been thinking about it for a while and we came up with an awesome idea. Our first name for the company was Mission skate boards, but sadly there is already a Mission skateboards, so instead we changed the name to PROJECT MISH instead. Basically we're still sticking with the mission format. My friends noticed I liked to draw a lot of monster like creatures as characters. You could even say the characters looked even alien-ish. Then it hit me, I said in quote "the theme should be 'Mission to Mars'".
Just picture aliens dressed like skaters, or a Guy in a astronaut suit shredding a half pipe. Honestly the creativity for this theme is endless in my head. We're still going to keep the Cali swag but mix it up with space just to make things interesting. I thought I'd keep the original Logo but just give the skater a Astronaut Helmet.


Displaying photo.JPG
 I Know the design kind of sucks but it was our very first time we ever created something on computer. We still have a lot to learn. We will get better i promise.


There still is a lot of work that needs to be done the dream is there. Please help support by following our instagram: Skate_projectmish

No comments:

Post a Comment