Friday, March 7, 2014

blog 5

I have been brainwashing and drawing a lot for my board designs. I have a lot of great designs and sketches so im excited to start making shirts or boards. I currently looking for a design software or program where i could make my designs on computer. i could always sent the pictures to my cousin to make them for me. She helped me make the logo for project mish. so i always have her to help me, but she is just as busy as i am so i cant always relie on her. I'd like to design them myself and add my own touchs or colors.
before i start sell anything i need to get the word out first or get some web fame. Im just going continue to skate and taking pictures and upload. Follow my instagram. skate_projectmish
i'd also like to apologies for not stay on top of my IG. I haven't uploaded anything since day one, so i need to change that.
Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment