Wednesday, March 26, 2014

week #7

My good friends, also known as my business partner Albert, just informed me that he downloaded a lot of great programs and his computer to help make our Project Mish designs. He mentioned Photoshop and other great design programs and website starters. So my designs will very soon be being made digitally. I still excited to the out come of my Business. I tempted to make some changes on the name. I personally love the name PROJECT MISH, but i now and then get bad feed back about the name not being catchy or interesting. It's not a definite decision, but i am giving it some thought. The reason why i want to keep MISH is because it an abbreviation for my original skateboard brand idea, MISSION. Reason why i didn't stick it mission was because there is already a MISSION skateboard shop up in the bay area. They actually have some pretty cool designs and boards, so there was no competition there. I was honestly pretty disappointed when i found out because i had that name in plan for a while. Thats what gives the name such meaning to it.
our instagram is still up, I try to go out as often as possible and shot some pictures, but with my busy schedule its hard to find time and energy. Check it at as soon as you guys can, its Skate_projectmish. So lately I've been sketching characters and board designs, im going for the socal theme. Feel free to leave some feed back or tips for helping me start my company in the comments.
The one thing i constantly forget is that i need to find a way to make money to purchase the first shipment of T-shirts. I kind of put the grip tape idea to the side and just skipped straight to the T-shirts sales.
Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment