Friday, March 14, 2014

blog 6

Last weekend i didn't get much work done with project mish. I have been skating a lot and practicing new tricks. I talked to my friends and they're still on board and willing to help to that's good news. I been sketching different characters and designs. I'll post them on our instagram, so please feel free to check them out and leave feed back in the comments. I need to find a way to get a lot of followers.
our Instagram is: skate_projectmish
The only reason i haven't made any products was because i want to make sure people will like my ideas and support my business dream. Honestly i haven't worked on Project Mish at all. On top of all the designing and pictures, I still need to find a way to make money to invest.
Mr. Lee just gave me a great idea for my T-shirt start. I will start with making 15 shirts and selling them, to classmates and friends. With that money, i could pay for more shirts and then start to sell beanies. This is going help expose my company brand locally, then expanding the name will be easier because i'll have my supports. During all this i'm going to start making skate films and constanly up loading pictures on my IG. I think it would also be a good idea make a facebook account for Project Mish. I will make a youtube accout as well. I'm going to make PM to be found everywhere.
Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment